MEDIBLINK ColdHot pack beads Breast Gel 17x17 cm 2x M123
• Cooled or heated, they keep the temperature for at least 20 min
• Beads allow for ideal adaptation to your body and provide immediate relief in case of engorgement, blockage of milk ducts or mastitis and stimulate milk ejection (use warm) and relieve pain and swelling due to overfilling (use cold)
• Suitable for use with any breast pump to promote ejection and reduce pumping time
• Flexible even when taken out of the freezer, allowing for immediate use
• Possibility of cooling in a refrigerator or freezer
• Possibility of heating in a microwave oven and hot water
• Size: 17 x 17 cm
• 2 pcs in a package
Availability: Out of stock
Mediblink ColdHot packs with beads Breast Gel 17 x 17 cm 2x M123 enables therapy with soft gel balls.
The package contains 2 pieces (1 pair) of packs.
Intended use: Providing hot/cold therapy for the breasts area.
Advantages of beads therapy: The gel is in the form of soft balls that move freely inside the pack, so the pack adapts very well to the body as soon as you take it out of the freezer. Thanks to the beads, the pack can be placed directly on the skin.
For warm therapy: Heat the pack in the microwave for 25 seconds at 1000 W or 30 seconds at 900 W or 35 seconds at 700 W. Leave it there for another 20 seconds before placing it on the skin. Try the compress on your body for 2 minutes. If you want a warmer compress, heat it in the microwave in 5-second increments until you reach the optimal temperature. DO NOT HEAT FOR MORE THAN A TOTAL OF 60 SECONDS, as the product may burst due to overheating. You can also heat the compress for 10 minutes in hot water (maximum 60 ºC).
For cold therapy: Place the pack in the refrigerator or freezer and leave it there for at least 2 hours.
Use: Place the pack on the affected area for a maximum of 20 minutes. Wait at least 20 minutes before using the pack again. When not in use, the product can also be stored in the freezer.
Warning: For external use only. Do not use for purposes other than those for which it is intended. Do not sit, lie down or lean on the pack. Do not fall asleep while using the pack. Do not use on babies. Use only under adult supervision. Overheating or prolonged use may cause damage. Do not unwrap. Do not puncture the wrapper and/or ingest the contents. Do not use if you have sensitive skin or open wounds. In case of extreme, long-lasting or chronic pain, consult a doctor or pharmacist. Non-toxic, latex, lead and BPA free.
Slika je simbolična.